ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    hahaha no hard feelings friend! Was all with good intentions nothing wrong there in your asking or giving assistance. What if I didn’t know then you would have helped me out a bunch? So no effort wasted. Good to see more people jumping on for a comment. I got in as low as it gets but am holding as long as they stay cashflow positive and take the company in the right direction. Up a few hundred percent but not what I’m here for. Do I think the company can take it to $1 a share for an almost $2Billion market cap? Probably not. But do I think they can make the company a lot bigger than it is now? Absolutely! If they have turned it around this much then they may be willing to get the right board on side and see what they’re made of. Most people with any kind of reputation want to keep it on the good side and show others how good they are in their field. Regardless of how wealthy they are it’s only a natural instinct to flaunt your skills if you’re in the game. So I’m sure we can see that from fresh eyes coming on board. Eagerly awaiting next quarterly. One of them Mr Kris has a background in sales etc so is in line with the company goals in their last quarterly making as many sales as they can to continue to grow. I’m keen to watch this happen with people who have the skills. Other guy seems nice but Mr Kris is more of a crucial play from my opinion. I’m sure the other guy is awesome. Will keep an eye on what value he provides but my eyes are to Mr Kris to pull some weight with his expertise and I’m sure he’ll deliver. International contacts are good as our company has the potential to sell international. I’ve just moved into the city and will be buying a bike next week and buying their products to use. Happy investing
    not financial advice DYOR (Drive your own rockets)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.