AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi guys, last night I wired money from the UK to buy another...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi guys, last night I wired money from the UK to buy another 100k shares, thank god this trading halt credit raise happened before my money got to oz to buy. I can tell you now that unless this cr includes an offtake partner I will be selling the shares I do hold (even at a loss) and walking away from this for good.

it is a massive rinse and repeat and its now clear that the qld politicians will say anything to stay in power.

I will continue buying into tesla, because when they do a cap raise for 30 odd billion on battery day on 22nd Sept it will be used to build more car plants and enhance the business. Yes their market cap is crazy, and will have some correction in the near future, but they are ea company with a great future and a building market share. BB and his cronies on the other hand are just taking investors money and passing it up the wall and lining their own pockets.

the time is clearly now for investors to not support a credit raise and walk away. Its a hard and expensive lesson to learn but in the long-term if you get even half your investment back now its more than you'll see going forward it you sit on it or worse still buy into this farce further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.