ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-29

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Okay, I have changed my opinion on what this trading halt is about.

After doing some research on the area and what potential it has I couldn't help but think why they would sell it. I then found myself on their website reading about their Cosmo Newbery project. It seems to me the only reason they haven't been hammering this area with exploration is due to the aboriginal reserve restricting access. My thoughts is the negotiation draft from march 2020 has been accepted and now they can begin exploration on this lease. The tenement they have is huge (470km2) and they own most of the green stone belt.

Here is some information I found interesting from 3D's website:

Part of the reason why this area remains largely unexplored is that it lies on an Aboriginal Reserve where access requires special permitting. In 2017 3D Resources Limited acquired access to do some preliminary reconnaissance work but later that year the Federal Courts ordered two native title groups claiming this area to merge under a single Prescribed Body Corporate. A new body was formed in September 2019 and official drafts of an Exploration Access agreement as a basis for initiating negotiation was received in May 2020. This creates the opportunity to explore this very exciting area and this warrants a major new initiative for the company.

I could definitely be wrong and they are in fact selling it or organizing a JV but who knows this could potentially end up over shadowing their Adelong project.

Either way, exciting times ahead! GLAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.10K 2.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 24787668 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6480270 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.