ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    An extreme loser in this Secular loser and costly reminder that even picking the right sector does not guarentee anything.. even capital raising in a bull market should happen above market as is the expectation.. we will be lucky to raise at halted price IMO.

I have been in this stock 3 years and have lost track of raisings.. dont really understand how managment can face up to shareholders.. this has been a shocker hold, just thankful it was a small position and now much smaller (despite the surging underlying asset values!)

Imagine SAU if Gold hadnt gone up $1000 per ounce AUD in 365 days.

Seems like SAU is going to get lowballed to the extreme for our bluebird JV.. They will likely massively rerate post the payoff and likely SAU will continue to do nothing but bleed shareholders through equity lose and constant dillution.. burn seems shocking high for no rise in interest? Usually drill results attract investors.. here we get dimenishing returns on SP and more SOI reducing the likelyhood of ANY upside.. no more cash from me, instos will likely get a sweethard deal but again.. of course, they will sell into ANY rise.

Pathetic long hold.. will eventually sell at a loss, this one might become an uneconomical parcel just like my biggest lemon did.. TRL! Hoping SAU is not quite as cirtus smelling but all signs are pointing to YES.. not the resources, just the managment like SLR but somehow even worse? Never thought id come across a company with such pig in trough managment again after swearing off Silver Lake and them never rewarding shareholders .. just themselves.. all seeming familiar.. even though SLR evenually went up its still a crappy managment team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $16.17K 1.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1263168 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.