DTZ 3.57% 13.5¢ dotz nano limited

Ann: Trading halt, page-13

1. 6,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    Dont forget about the tagging of hemp, Big pharma knows cannibis is the best transport into the brain for medication one of only a handful of drugs that the human brain lets through without resistance. I'd take a guess if they include GQD's that this would let big pharma control quality is able to track and make sure it is the correct genetic plant grown for the purpose of X condition. And save them a heap of lawsuits.
    The fact that the hemp is scanable so growers can give it a name, and put in when it was grown and by who.Same goes for high yield crops, Goverments can earn revenue from it to help pay for covid19. Savws your kids paying off the hangover.
    Real time testing is worth a punt if that trail is successful. It would open a can of worms that would turn into pythons. With all the other tests for many other screening tests.
    What got me interested in GQD's in the first place was Professor James Tour leading top 50 scientists in the world, and Gaphine quantum dotz in Solar panels was around 89% efficient compaired to 29% out of silicone solar panels.
    once DTZ pops on one niche, With money coming in more niches open up, you have some of the best colours for tv screens computer monitors and phones. Love the fact that its earth friendly for fracking especially deep sea drilling. The chemicals they use now are toxic.
    I know there will be more uses for Dotz face masks and PPE authentication is a life saver.
    A test with results straight away would open up the airlines and cruise ships schools and knock covid on the head.
    Medical imaging with Dotz lasts 12 hours compaired to the toxic crap they inject you with now.
    Plenty to like about DTZ.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $70.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $2.7K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 37667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.