BIT 4.55% 2.1¢ biotron limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-181

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2430
    How anyone can even mention the word, negative, in respect to what is beginning on Monday shows that they do not have their finger on the pulse. I notice it comes mostly from new posters and the old downers. Both are misguided, but for different reasons. The newbies are simply ignorant of what BIT have achieved, while the downers are plain arrogant. It's a personality disorder. But from Monday we'll be hearing less form them anyway.

Moving on with something more worthwhile.

Monday will commence a serious re-rate. This is because the compound testing will indicate further what viroporin technology can achieve with SARS 2, a continuation from SARS. There will be parallels created from their HIV success, and this may even be mentioned. Any argument that dismisses the above based on the the difference in viruses, does not understand what Biotron have achieved both with HIV and SARS. Obviously, the former is more advanced with a drug soon to go into phase 3, while the present C-19 compound testing will be in vitro results. But they will be good, and far beyond something like, 'we've managed to kill the virus in a test tube.' Rather, they'll demonstrate effectiveness against both viral replication markers and immune markers, as has been their goal.

How can I be so confident in these results. Sorry, that comes from the confidence possible only to super heroes offspring. Challenge it if you must, but come Monday you'll be absent. Gutless nobodies.

In the mean-time, the cave has cleaned out the reserve currency from the rear chamber and loaded it into the bat mobile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $46.68K 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1089294 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 686481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.