BIT 5.41% 3.9¢ biotron limited

I mentioned in a recent post that how obviously Hep/HIV is...

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    I mentioned in a recent post that how obviously Hep/HIV is serious stuff, most would feel a disconnect from it as they don’t deal with it in their day to day life. With this recent Coronavirus pandemic though, we all feel the threat, and many have been unfortunate in experiencing it first hand.

I really feel that Biotron could hold the key to a substantial treatment here. March through to May saw every biotech (from OTC nasal sprays to heart medicines) testing their drugs and subsequently releasing Petri dish results (sending their SP soaring), whilst Biotron (the best placed with existing SARS treatment and extensive antiviral compound library) tested their compounds in a “careful, methodical, and scientifically robust manner”. Meanwhile, whilst most of these other companies have done little following their initial testing, The pandemic has worsened, and more and more research has surfaced to support E protein approach.

So assuming that testing is now complete and was successful, Monday we should find out all the details.

The seven months it has taken to get to this stage have been excruciating for shareholders. Watching the other biotechs capitalise from testing, thinking (and arguing in this forum with downrampers) about why it is taking Biotron so long. Reflecting back though, I’m now glad. Testing completed properly, the initial testing bubble now popped, this announcement won’t be lost in a sea of competition. People will listen, the impact will be greater.

GLTAH
    Last edited by robsmark: 05/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $22.54K 592.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 618000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 483271 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.