DXB 5.62% 42.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-217

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    FWIW, I’ve always been of the opinion that the FSGS results would be the stumbling block. It was much more of an unknown than DM... in my mind, anyway. To get an average response of 29% with 6/7 responding was truly more than I had envisaged.
    The way that prop works in the kidney, the physiologic processes that it affects, just blends so nicely with DM pathophysiology. It was amazing to watch as I discovered this fact all those years ago. They jumped from the pages.
    The original lab work showing protection of renal podocytes, proving that it could be applied to any kidney disease with effect.
    Ph2A rolled along, and I thought it would boost the sp beyond the low 1¢ range, but more work had to be done. Identifying DM as the strongest responding group was key.
    It’s been proven safe, and effective in FSGS and DM.
    It’s been chosen as the only non-approved drug (when chosen) to be used in a world-wide community-acquired pneumonia trial.
    Many patients are still using it via SAS (double figures as at March 2nd 2020, latest data according to FOI)
    Dimerix has recently signed up to the Monash group along with some very large international players.
    The HITT receptor tech identified DMX-200, and has identified DMX-700, with confirming POC results due presently.

Of course, we’re all nervous. But I come back to the science and historic record to recall what’s happened and from where we’ve come.

But somehow, I feel less nervous this weekend, than I did prior to the FSGS result drop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.025(5.62%)
Mkt cap ! $231.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 41.8¢ $1.239M 2.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 257588 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.