BML 4.55% 10.5¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-122

1. 2,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    I understand that this CR will take the capital question away as PMY will be very well funded going forward, but my question is about the options. I'm very aware that @goldbear77 reckons this will be a positive going forward in a bull market, but a lot of times, the SP tracks back to the CR price. If this is the case, oppies might go back to .003 which is a third of my ave price. Given we are getting closer to conversion, they will start to track the heads at .015 more closely. In other SSPs that i have participated in, they typically offer retail up to $30k and then scale back. I have seen the churn many times track back to CR level after the SPP closes which might not bode well for the oppies which will only just be in the money.

I have been saving for oppy conversion and now there may be a SPP as well. I'm not going to be able to afford to do both.

Hopefully the fact that the company capital question has been taken away, the SP propels forward, rather than churning after the raise. I'm in NVA which performed very handsomely after their oppy conversion finished. Hopefully this has the same effect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $25.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.3¢ $58.67K 545.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4541 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 253200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.