BML 5.00% 9.5¢ boab metals limited

@Bails27Hey mate i'm in a very similar position to you and I am...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    @Bails27

Hey mate i'm in a very similar position to you and I am quite worried about how the options will perform with the CR announced so close to expiry date. I share similar concerns but also wanted to add that IVR's CR was done during the peak of the previous rally. Whilst we are still in a bull market, sentiment is nowhere near the highs of the rally and SP could react very differently to IVR.

Silver looks like it wants to make a big move soon and in the case it breaks out to the upside we have nothing to worry about, our options will do really well. If silver breaks to the downside before expiration, oppies will struggle and I think this is the scenario I would like to be prepared for. I think my strategy is to skip on the SPP and try average down my options in the case that silver breaks down. In the scenario that SP is not capped, i don't think we'll miss out on much since we have really nice leverage anyways.

Btw, if you are interested in the SPP, I called PMY and Simon said it was first in best dressed so long as you are eligible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.