ARL 1.19% 41.5¢ ardea resources limited

Hi @gc2016Mate I agree with you regarding the good intentions of...

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi @gc2016
    Mate I agree with you regarding the good intentions of management, its a very good consideration.
    This is what we know.

Management reduced salaries at the beginning of Covid by 20%, they have taken necessary precaution to not burden the company with wages and salaries. Good intention.

Historically management have proven a very prudent cash management strategy, we have always been financially well catered for, never running low on reserves, always achieving high output in results for dollar spent. Good intention.

Management have under promised and over delivered, look at what Ardea now has, the opportunities abound. Good intention.

The GRL spinout has runs on the board and is running its own ship now, Ardea shareholders were rewarded with free shares. Good intention.

The new spinout of WA gold is in itself an indication of management wanting it to stand on its own feet, Shareholders will be rewarded. Good intention.

Ardea nickel and cobalt, the process is ongoing and management have NOT put a foot wrong IMO. We will be deserving and get reward from this as well. Good intention.

I am confident in the good intentions of management, afterall they are with us as very substantial paid up shareholders.

Its not for over-inflated salaries, that's for sure.
    Cheers RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $82.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $1.598K 3.826K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6299 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 3813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.