RNU 7.14% 9.1¢ renascor resources limited

I get what you're saying Opposing views are needed tho mate, 90%...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I get what you're saying smile.png
    Opposing views are needed tho mate, 90% of posts on hc are biased toward the company's which does not equate to a fair assessment.
    Re reading my post, it may come off as harsh/angry - sorry about that, but I think its more expressive of the fact that no one else speaks up or questions the status quo. I guess im tired of people not telling it how it is, especially when its their money on the line. What i stated is what i am seeing imo, that is the timeline they gave us.
    That is what we are given to make our judgement, am i wrong in saying that none have occurred so far?
    Can one not be critical of that? Can one not be critical but still be invested?

I have generally liked the way management have carried this but the last 18 months retail have carried this for them.
    You are owed, and you are owed big time. Can management pay it forward?
    I wanted to state how i am viewing it with what we are given, put some fire under RNU and get them to prove me wrong.
    Get hungry, get out there secure an offtake and get this thing moving. Or give the market reason why they cannot meet these timelines, allowing us to make a fair judgment on our investment.
    All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.007(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $231.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $510.5K 5.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 323346 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 32300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.