PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-152

1. 5,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8927
    Position here is sizeable for me, but willing to lose the lot if it comes to that. Invest within your means, keeps the stress levels down.

In light of all this, there will be plenty of doom and gloom but if this doesn’t sink the company, then it’ll only make things better going forward.

Heads may roll, processes will definitely get tightened up and management will need to pull their socks up to regain trust of the investment community.

Revenues were minuscule for the half, so my guess is that there is something fishy with the balance sheet. Missing cash, or inflated receivables... two most obvious items that could get cut out of this investigation.

Jumping to conclusions right now isn’t going to help, let the process run it’s course and as investors all we can do right now is come up with a plan as to what to do once the news drops.

Sell, hold or buy depending on scenarios that may eventuate. Better than spending the next few weeks/months getting angry, use it to plan and learn from the process.

When you get handed a pile of $h!+, you can either waste your time and energy complaining or see this as an opportunity to learn and turn it into manure to make yourself a better investor going forward.

Worst thing that can happen from here is if you don’t learn from this.
    Last edited by stockrock: 21/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.