PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Nah, mate. I think I get it. I tried to explain it on the...

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Nah, mate. I think I get it. I tried to explain it on the weekend, but the moderator killed it. I'll try it like this to avoid being censored...I have to be diplomatic..umm..lets see...

There is the POTENTIAL here, in reference to "irregularities", that there actually may indeed have been more revenue than what was reported. This is where the big issue of the sudden blow out in "accounts receivables" may come into the picture.

Look at it this way...is it truly credible that government entities are actually failing to pay their bills, including Beijing itself??We're talking about the soon to be largest economy in the world, with the largest foreign reserve holdings in the world, a creditor nation, that shells out hundreds of billions each year on infrastructure projects across the country. Australia has had drought, fires, covid...and we pay our bills. And I haven't heard anything on Bloomberg or CNBC or any ozzie news sites about foreign companies complaining the chinese govt is not paying them...have you?...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.