PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Freedman, Zhang, Ningping and Schuitema all made an absolute...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Freedman, Zhang, Ningping and Schuitema all made an absolute packet last year and now look at it! So many trusting faithful have seemingly been thrown to the wolves. They derisked themselves nicely and so many other smaller investors have lost their arses.

The way they just stopped the spruiking after selling off has always been something of a sore spot with me. It didn't look right and it didn't feel right.

I was lucky enough to trust my instincts and sell when the directors did so I was saved but so many others have not been as fortunate.

I did buy back a position over the last few months though, I thought the bad lack had passed and the product and fundamentals would propel the stock back into an enviable cap. I believed management when they said that jobs would restart, i believed management when they said that two new big contracts were close and I believed in the "pipeline".

Now we sit with no announcements regarding restarts, no new jobs and a pipeline seemingly as mythical as a unicorn. On top of this we are lumped with an audit investigation!?

We the shareholders were sold into a cap raise for some big jobs that haven't seemed to eventuate and now is it possible that somebody has cooked the books or even worse pilfered our funds!?

I hope the issue is only minor and that good news will come raining soon but if we aren't so lucky I hope the directors in China and Australia feel the full brunt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.