CHN 6.46% $1.40 chalice mining limited

DEVEX has leases just to the south of the initial Julimar strike...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    DEVEX has leases just to the south of the initial Julimar strike and has outright and farm in leases to the north.

They had existing drill cores( taken years back by our farm in partner ASQ) on our northern project there
    (Sovereign Creek...just up from your State Forrest) re assayed for minerals other than bauxite, which is all they (ASQ) were looking for.

We found rich pathfinder minerals similar to what you guys have been seeing on surface.

This whole area being Jarrah forrest is covered in a rich layer of bauxite which seems to have hidden the goodies under it for many a year.

Until Chalice came along.

Devex hope to do more than just ride on the coat tails we hope to make our own discoveries in our drill program starting soon.

And if having the same office and half the same board have anything to do with it as well as the same style of rocks well chances are,
    in the bar of life that we are having a bit of the same as what our mate is having!!

But this today is about you guys, sure it will be good for CHN if more minerals are found by neighbors it makes the story even bigger but thats for another day.

What has got my imagination is "wtf" has that imaging shown?!! I mean seriously I have never heard of a trading halt for imaging...did whatever is under the ground there blow the bulbs on the machine?!! Ha ha!

There must be some seriously decent targets just about burning the operators fingers, I mean....Im nearly speechless this is unheard of...

Im very happy for everyone here. Like I said when you had your first decent strike,,,CHN a $5 stock in the making!

Goodluck, enjoy your beers..consider a place bet on DEVEX before it too runs a mile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.085(6.46%)
Mkt cap ! $536.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.41 $1.34 $4.886M 3.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4698 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 71553 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.