EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

As I have also posted on 13/08/20 when it comes to industries...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    As I have also posted on 13/08/20 when it comes to industries like drugs(medicinal or not) there are 3 rules you should never break. These rules are also known as 3 rules of drug dealing;

rule 1- never get high off your own supply.( if it’s Narcotics don’t smoke your own stuff, if it’s like a vaccine never take your own product. For instance would Bill Hates take the vaccines he promotes. Probably not! That’s why he does so well.)

rule 2- Never take public investors money when you are certain of your product will be paid in cash by dependants ( medicinal or not doesn’t really matter)

rule 3- make sure the government is a part of your business operations. No drug business can survive without government help. For instance on illicit drugs can it be impossible if Afghan government, American government, iranian government, turkey government didn’t collaborate. Not 1kg of heroin would make it to Europe. On the other hand can you imagine vaccine was developed without oversight of government. The people that develop this vaccine would be charged with attempted murder. With government aid ( not necessarily Australian government but all governments) not one vaccine producer can be sued in court (Please correct me if I’m wrong)

Of the three rules I have mentioned Thc board and management has broken at least two of these rules! No company in history has ever seen the light at the end of the tunnel breaking these rules. Thc is no exception. Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.