CXO 4.55% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

In any case, here's hoping its been worth the two trading days...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    In any case, here's hoping its been worth the two trading days wait.

While the pragmatist in me tells me that the board have a tendency to release nothing but meaningless fluffy news and struggles to actually kick the goals we need, I'm willing to admit I've been a bit harsh since the last CR, the DFS update and the decision to put the mine on hold until the prices show a proper recovery.

All of these seem like successive kicks in the teeth as an investor as the share price languishes while other companies climb and climb and options I chose not to put my dollars into grow. But all things considered, we have a project which is most of the way there, has 85% of its current production accounted for assuming our partners commit, has likely got much more in the way of resource upgrades to go. If we can just get the damn offtakes finalised (with finance) and a fair recovery in the lithium prices come the beginning of the dry season next year we might just be ok.

A significant discovery in Gold or Lithium would really go a long way in putting our heads back above the waterline and if things go well and we get some bloody momentum, I think I can hold in a little longer.

Lets just hope that people don't kill any upward momentum tomorrow by dumping their shares as the first sign of a break-even if it really does go well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $225.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 10.5¢ $536.3K 4.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
96 4283334 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1066000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.