CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Considering I only just got shares in Core 2 days before the...

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234

Considering I only just got shares in Core 2 days before the trading halt is probably quite lucky, I'm not sure if an exploration result will move this market much; if the assay results are lithium. There isn't much data on the tenements outside of the lithium development and the drill holes associated with that. I'm assuming this TH will be gold related but its really anyone's guess!

Here is a snapshot of their tenements and the current drill hole data, Not sure how up to date the NT is with reporting Drill holes on the website....there is very limited data on some of these tenements. The tenements with limited data are in fact the ones in which core is looking for gold via soil sampling and/or rock chips.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2508/2508176-6e89ec651e6e34f096c4751c4f8eea12.jpg
    You can clearly see the reported drill holes on the website(blue circles) , I'm assuming that is the companies' lithium development. As you can see, the tenements in which the company is prospecting for gold on are basically untouched according to this website( next to and all around EL31133 & EL31127. the red dots are old prospects) I personally believe that the previous drill hole data (if any) has not been added to the gov website. I've entered this stock for a potential offtake agreement which could include a JV deal with another company. I personally believe it will be a Chinese company so I look forward to seeing what takes place here in the next year.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.