ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-18

1. 5,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Thanks for posting @risk41. Another appropriate description of the performance of ALF; woeful....... I had imagined that the advert would have been in the form of a narrative, but as they say, “a picture is worth a thousand words”. I will be contacting Rob on the email listed and advising them of my support. I do wonder however in Terms of the percentages held by the two activists, how they propose to change things on the basis of their % holdings IF sentiment goes against them. One could ask, how it could !
    Looking at the graph, it would appear that anyone who has held over the longer term (like myself) is and will be an outright loser.. and only those who have been purchasing against the trend since 2018, will end up winners if the fund is redeemed at NTA less costs.
    I can’t help but wonder what Geoff Wilson has to lose by the fund being “made” to perform or being wound up. He has been so active mopping up other non, and underperforming LICs lately that one of the worst was right under his nose with his name on it. Methinks there will be some reason why he hasn’t intervened in The interim and I wonder if Ferguson and co will meet with opposition from Geoff, and on what basis. We will know soon enough... although any change has to be for the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.