CPV 5.22% 54.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

Its taken them since May 2018 (IPO) to get a purchase order to...

1. 14,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1441
    Its taken them since May 2018 (IPO) to get a purchase order to the table. I have been a holder since IPO and must say the most pleasing aspect of this rerate is the fact that one major fundamental change has happened to the Co and that is a new Board was appointed. I suspect tomorrows Ann will be the first of many purchase orders to be signed as in my experience the first one is always the hardest.

I do think some of these MOU'S will turn to real contracts because if you read the Jinmao Ann it does state they were building a house using our glass, plus don't forget the working partnership with Insulsteel (Which could be the reason we are in a TH) is a major step forward into penetrating into the US market with both the US and Chinese markets providing massive opportunity for the Co. The greenhouse construction is another biggie with a large target audience at their doorstep once Murdoch is completed.

Looking at the chart the stock started its rerate around mid August so its been approx 6 weeks since the reversal started and coincidentally about the same time the August Investor presentation was released. So for me this rerate was based on technical indicators on the chart plus major fundamental changes to the Co primarily when the Co announced a new Board. Heres hoping this is the start of a new and exciting journey and the next 2.5 years going forward will be rewarding to all holders esp the long termers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.030(5.22%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 54.5¢ $215.1K 386.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18184 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 17742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.