KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

James most recent video states a rich flow of data and exciting...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    James most recent video states a rich flow of data and exciting times for investors..... from just 5 days ago...
    Previous statements were having enough capital to get through next 3 or 4 readouts which are now late. ( at least one of them).
    I dont know what to think now. I may/ might unload half my position and wait. I am not happy with a CR at this point because:
    It was not expected and it is prior to any data release and they have not even voted on the options proposed yet.
    Late data could be good in the sense that the trials are still obtaining info and are not complete which the longer the better in my opinion or bad if the data is weaker than expected; however the CR after stating we are well funded into next year leaves me wondering why they need money now. This also raises the question as to if they have a partner for Cantrixil.... no funds there either. The CR is not the "end game" I hope they were talking about nor the "exciting times" we are due to receive. Take note the share price more than doubled on the last CR from .40Cents but went lower first. Truly a gamble here without data. A CR *after strong data would have been better not prior to expected data that is late.
    I will be interested in company comments on this CR and its' purpose. I will re enter 10% lower than what they offer or the share price of next data. My sentiment has now changed from buy to hold/sell.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.