ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Yes, IMO Kazia management are getting bolder by the second and so far they think they are getting away with it. Seems to me they are looking after themselves first with bucket loads of free options and treating small investors with contempt with over optimistic or opaque presentations regarding funding and trial costs and by repeated poorly managed surprise capital raises at large discounts with favourable conditions and eligibility to large and institutional investors. iMO the stock price will drop to below the issue price for a considerable time until next years trial results come out. This in my opinion is lazy and incompetent management and there are many better risk return small Australian biotechs with competent management on the market. Successful investment in my opinion means you should never fall in love with a stock. Always look at the facts and address them, don't try and normalise unpleasant realities to fit into your attachment to a stock and don't try and justify poor investment decisions. Look what happened to POH. Good luck everyone and I hope you make some difficult but wise decisions after evaluating and comparing Kazia with competently run biotechs in OZ.
    As always this is just my humble opinion and certainly not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.