MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-113

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I must say how this entire thing has been handled has a strong stink of lack of professionalism. I don't know who is to blame but the FDA allowing their decision to go until the absolute last minute is not professional.
    MSB waiting until 10 minutes to midnight to announce a TH halt also doesn't feel professional.

It feels a lot like people scrambling to get their homework in on time. But the crux of my disgust is the deadline is September 30th and deadlines should mean something especially when there is billions on the line and lives. September 30 is the deadline to provide a YES or NO answer.
    Why the hell we need to wait until October 5th to get an answer when today is Thursday and tomorrow is FRIDAY (another trading day) seems deeply unprofessional.

September 30th was the deadline. I don't know who's at fault but this faffing about just stinks to high heaven of people who are not doing their jobs effectively or sticking to their own deadlines or promises. Whether thats the FDA's fault or MSB's or a mix of both I dont know but it absolutely stinks of people not doing their jobs effectively.

Today/Yesterday (timezone differences) is the deadline. Let us please be told the result and if the result was not announced today then somebody screwed up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.