MSB 4.65% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Just as a counterpoint to those who say: there’s no harm or...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Just as a counterpoint to those who say: there’s no harm or downside in releasing info straight away if it’s a negative decision that we have already received. Essentially ‘rip the band aid off’, ‘take it on the chin and move on’

Put simply, no sensible biotec company is going to do that. They don’t throw themselves to the wolves, they work to minimise the downside. It can be worth $millions in loss prevention.

This is a company with a lot of invested capital, and strong vested interests in seeing that capital grow and be returned in spades.

There are other treatments and market segments in the MSB pipeline. They MUST be preserved from whatever the current situation throws up.

I am a holder and hopeful of a great outcome this time around. But if the news is not good, I do not want the company to sink below the waves due to negligently releasing news of a shortcoming of one indication for one cell line.

I would want my Board and management team to work over the whole weekend to present a positive future on Monday morning, regardless of the FDA announcement.

I have worked in Pharma for my entire career. Unfortunately, my experience is that a long TH tends to be more about damage control, but that’s not what my heart hopes for, certainly not in this case.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.050(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.13 $1.07 $5.964M 5.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 176236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.050 ( 4.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.07 829227
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.