MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-116

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    @Kalenn

i value your project posts but you are seriously blinkered about the company and mgt/board

strategic thinking is when you see a cash risk or opportunity ahead - raise at least dilutive prices - and dont misdirect non insiders to essentially bid up stock when you are about to CR

if you seriously thought they were strategic then - by that same assessment - you must assume the CEO was consciously aware and intent on incentivating overpriced retail buying when he knew he was about to reset the SP ~40% lower

and what is obvious to anyone with a technical skillset is that this is in all probability an insiders silver lining play - because of where silver price is at technically

1-2 months ago Silver was technically overbought on every single timeframe - from hourly to monthly

now its back at its support trendline - and only remains mildly overbought on the monthly - and now oversold on daily etc - ie ripe to jack higher again

doing a discounted issue - whatever size - to an insider/insto base at such a point is basically a way to line pockets of those who get to participate with minimum downside/maximum upside positioning

the SPP offer is a theoretical fillip to retailers to soften disgruntlement

but there's a long history of instos taking a placement then suppressing stock price action for the duration of the SPP below the SPP price - they actively work to ensure retail dont get better terms than they got - which is how they regard SPPs - its a free option to retail to buy at lower than market price

I dont personally have my sling in a nose about the CR or anything else

but this relentless non clued-in pom pom waving from long high conviction retail posters is one of the most common, uninformed and damaging things i see on HC on every stock i ever see this happen with

i do not understand why people wont apply rational thought to these situations. You can't paint something as strategic and forward thinking - but then absolve them of the responsibilities that would entail

its either strategic and intentional implied deception by insinuation - or its neither. occam's razor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.