MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-134

1. 9,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3476
    stocks pretty much always reprice to the CR level unless there is a momentous sector catalyst

for eg IVR did one at 3c during the 1st wave silver re-rate - price at announcement was 4.2 or 4.5c - dropped back to 3.5c intraday but then bulled higher. note it had no SPP component - and i strongly suspect that it was the main external 'fund' placement taker that then helped aggressively bid the stock higher

thats a not uncommon quid pro quo for a getting a broker or fund set at deep discount - IVR's was eggregious in size/discount - and the execs/board use the same deep discount to get themselves set

but absent that the sp 99% always comes back to the CR price and often below - esp when there is an SPP tail

thats why those sells have been loaded

@Kalenn - that last post lacks clarity of thought. you are conflating the long term value potential with specific action and motive analysis.
    as for lightening up - Id sold some at 10.2c avg because the 1st wave was over

but anyone thinking i'd try to badmouth a stock to buy at a lower price neither recognises the integrity of my postings - nor has any real idea how the stock market functions

hotcopper doesnt set share prices except perhaps on really tiny microcap explorers. it certainly wont set where the SP of a $150m mkt cap stock goes.

that - however mildly put - is classic rose coloured glass lack of discernment

like i said - i am completely unfazed by the raising at a personal level. zero saltiness here except on behalf of others. id already said id be happy to pay a higher price for less risk. Ive got no strong motivation to add to my position currently - but hopefully that will change

but that doesnt stop me recognising facts and probabilities - and the lack of it in other postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.