VRC 33.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-111

1. 5,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3672
    Rykster,

""Where do you get that number from? As at the time of posting, TOTAL sales were $26.91K. ""

The person in question wanted to buy 3 million shares at 1.2c. . He currently sits first in line at 1,2c for the balance of around 900,000 shares.
    He did get 2.1 million of his order completed. The fact that he is the first bid in line I can only assume he wants them.

You know some people actually put buy orders well below the offer price to help prop up the market . This individual certainly did not do that . He bought all of the stock that was on offer at 1.2c and he was waiting patiently for someone to give him the balance.

Could be an opportunity for you Rykster to off load your shares given your continual disappointment.

I was actually thinking that with all the recent whinging and moaning by some, that he would easily have got his order filled, but a lass he didn't. Perhaps he will get the remainder on Monday, thats of course if he hasn't removed his buy order by then..

Usually what has been happening with Volt in recent times, is that someone dumps their shares late in the day to make sure they finish on their lows for the day. This time they couldn't push them back down to 1.1c because there were too many wanting to buy at 1.2c. From memory there were about 3 million on the bid wanting to buy at 1.2c.

But do allow me some latitude Rykster if that figure is not 100% accurate, I don't know what orders have now been taken off after the market closed. Given you are such a keen observer I am sure you can check that out for yourself.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.998K 550.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 32229721 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5763333 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.