VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-116

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3669
    Rykster,

Can we assume that the person in question was happy to buy 36,000 dollars worth of stock given he took out all the sellers at 1.2c and was sitting at the top of the queue waiting for the balance.

I reckon we could probably agree he was happy to buy that quota. Is that fair enough.

No one puts in an order to buy 3 million shares and sits at the top of the queue for the balance if he doesn't really want them. Can we agree on that . So on that basis I stand by my original statement that the said individual was infact happy to pick up 36,000 dollars worth of stock.

To be honest with you, when I posted around 2.30pm I was fairly sure he would get the remainder of his purchase order given the moaners have been complaining for several months including your good self. One can only draw the conclusion Rykster that they, and you, are angry and frustrated with Volt and management but obviously not enough to actually want to sell their shares.

You guys continue to crack me up how you all persist with your grievances and complaints about management on a daily basis but you all continue to hold onto your stock for dear life.

It remains one of lifes great mysteries. It reminds me of a person who hates the smell of a certain aftershave but sprays himself with it every single day.

Perhaps it might be time for you and others to move on to greener pastures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $125.5K 31.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 20559734 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7608314 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.