VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-127

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    Space cake,

""Possum, you have not got a clue have you. I cannot sell now without making a massive loss""

Indigo,

""Possum2 you make is sound so easy to sell our shares when we are down over 80%? Whats the point now? may as well suffer it out till the end either way"".

We all understand you have both suffered hefty loses. What I don't understand is if you are so disillusioned why not sell and recover what money you have left and then reinvest it in some other company which might go higher thus reducing your loses. Doesn't that make sense.
    You are telling all and sundry that Volt is a lost cause . That management is hopeless. A few days ago Indigo you posted this :

""I can tell you something!!
    we have definitely dug a hole financially. ha ha ""

There have been so many spec stocks that have had very large increases over the past few weeks and months, where you could easily have recovered most of your lost money. Given you both seem to have lost complete confidence in Volt would it not be logical to reinvest elsewhere.

The obvious question you should both ask yourselves, is an easy one. Has any of your whinging in the past 6 months or longer changed anything. Has the Volt share price suddenly surged because of your continual ridiculing. The answer is, no it hasn't, and no it won't. The share price WILL begin to move upwards when there is a reason for it to move higher, and the only hope you have of recovering your losses is if Trevor can make some things happen for the benefit of all Volt shareholders.

It should be remembered that the one guy, that you blokes are continually ripping into and bagging, is the one guy that one day might get your money back. Have you ever considered that. I remain confident in Trevors endeavours to bring success to VOLT, otherwise I would have sold my shares and invested elsewhere.

My suggestion is to cut him some slack and let him do his job in what have been fairly trying circumstances . When there is something to be announced, I am 100% confident Volt will announce it to the market.

Whilst it's easy to suggest I don't have a clue, consider this.

It's probably fair to say that you two continually giving us a daily commentary on what isn't being achieved, is simply a waste of time and energy. Believe me when I say, your forever, constant mocking hasn't, and will not bring success any quicker to the company that you have chosen to invest in.

Do you both understand that ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.153K 1.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2479897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13480737 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.