VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Adding further to what Pharoah posted, I think it's worth...

1. 5,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3654
    Adding further to what Pharoah posted, I think it's worth considering that directors enter discussions with various parties on a regular basis regarding all sorts of issues. The company cannot report to the ASX every time one of these discussions take place. It doesn't work that way. These discussions can go on for weeks and months and sometimes nothing comes of it.

Be rest assured when there is a binding agreement signed by the relevant parties then the company is at liberty to advise the ASX.

Whilst many here have been frustrated with the lack of news, do understand that the company cannot manufacture news to appease shareholders.
    As I stated earlier, when there is news to report that is binding then the company WILL advise shareholders accordingly.

What I do know since becoming a long term shareholder of Volt, is that Trevor is constantly on the look out for opportunities that will hopefully enhance the chances of Volt becoming a successful entity. Any director worth his salt should be doing everything possible. He is not sitting behind a desk waiting for opportunities to come to him. As shareholders that is really all we can ask for, hence the reason I have suggested in the past that you give Trevor some slack and understand that he is doing everything in his power to increase shareholder wealth.

As I have also stated in the past, without wanting to sound smug, if the wait becomes too long and drawn out, then it is everyones right and choice to decide whether to remain a shareholder or move on.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.