LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

@blazer77 quoting isn't working on HC so but this was to your...

1. 7,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    @blazer77 quoting isn't working on HC so but this was to your previous post.

Using your numbers of 1, 2 & 4 - What if it was a big raise with a big strategic partner and no discount, that would be good news I feel.

However you don't know and nore do I however I am guessing with the wordings it is strategic and if it is a big raise if it is all going to one partner and they don't sell there isn't any downward pressure on the SP from these new shares it would be only if the person who owns the existing shares didn't want to be apart with the new strategic partner but if the strategic partner was a great partner then the SP could actually increase despite the additional shares being issued as those new shares aren't being sold (using Razer as example) and there is more cash in the bank.

If it was something like Microsoft buying in at 5M and 1c would you think this is a bad deal? I sure as hell wouldn't so hard to say what it is.

But yes I agree if it is a big raise like 5M and the shares go to the general public then it wouldn't be the greatest raise but they were well funded and didn't need the CR but I would be over the moon with someone like Microsoft buying in at 5M even at 1c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $7.96K 497.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73282 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 485860 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.