AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

I reached out to Vlado to get some perspective on the raising....

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I reached out to Vlado to get some perspective on the raising. He said several institutions have been trying to get a placement in the company since they hit .40 cents but he refused to take any. He also said he doesn’t know Evolution well, but they came with an offer and a solid book of parties that they would bring to the raise. Obviously, they tried to do it at a much lower price and he refused. The price was set at a level he felt was preferable to the company and would please the shareholders. I told him the word is Steve Silver has a terrible name and he said this is the first time he has done anything with Evolution or Steve Silver and with how he has conducted himself on this particular transaction, he has been nothing but professional and has delivered everything he said he would faster than expected and more than anticipated.

At the end of the day if a good institutional investor or HNW is introduced to the company that is where the buck will fall and not who took the fees to make the introduction. He feels the $1.20 share price with a $1.60 option is a great result for the company and its shareholders with this being less than a 3% dilution to the full diluted position of the company. This will see the company receive a total of $11,666,666 in new capital. He also added outside of the NASDAQ raise they will do to bring on US institutional and tech investors, this is the last time anyone will get to participate in a capital raising for the company in Australia.

Also they are just investing the money into the company, they won't be running it, or making any decisions. They are just shareholders like us, with such a small percentage of the company they won't control the price of the company or anything really. We should be glad to see such a large amount of money coming in and at a price so much higher than where we bought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.