PAM 0.00% 16.0¢ pan asia metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-8

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    Those with escrowed shares were initially allocated what they applied for then the Registry reversed the entry in total and recorded/allocated the amount of shares not escrowed. PAM said that escrowed shares would need a SRN to be given. (rather than HIN) which the registry will do. So I doubt its that unless some slipped thru but I doubt it as registry caught it in time.

If a newly listed company like PAM announces a price sensitive ann a few days later the ASX will query it - I had that once before with a gold project. My bet its a price sensitive ann in relation to a new project where "there's a neater sweeter maiden in a cleaner greener land. On the road to Mandalay where the flying fishes play and the dawn comes up like thunder outa China cross the bay." I had to memorise that poem at school in 1963. if you slipped up you got the belt - amazing how you remember some things. Great motivator. Then the other day I bumped into my old pa - i clearly could not remember her name. I am going um ah um ah! I was rebuked strongly like old times - the name is Stacey Andrew - Stacey! Chastised again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.