HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-10

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Yeah absolutely. Those that were hawking this company and posting negative comments without putting their money in or holding will be running for the bus now. Hopefully they trip on their incompetently tied shoelaces. Those that sold out low because they let their emotions get the better of them will also be disappointed - in themselves more than anyone else. It just never ceased to amaze me how even when a company starts doing well the negativity never stops getting dished out by some people. I saw it with A2M all the way from 50c to $20.00+. Negativity all the way up from some people.

Some people just don't understand how difficult it is to get a new product off the ground and how much time it takes to gain market share. The positive for me is that the M3 system has proven to have the potential to gain market share in the US and there is no reason this can't be replicated in Europe, Asia, South America, Africa and Oceania. This system will be coupled with a HCT product. HCT is on this train.

Europe alone has a larger population than the US and there are also far more individual buildings because there are far fewer sky scrapers. Potentially more units may be required to treat buildings in Europe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.