HCT 16.7% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Hey dusk, I think many people have but it doesn't mean they...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hey dusk, I think many people have but it doesn't mean they can't change things around and fix their problems. The past few announcements have shown that. They've secured good deals (bread) and they have changed their US distributor to a well recognised group (Chopra). They are definitely on the right track as of right now.

If the COVID19 testing comes back positive (99.9%+), it is DEFINITELY worth a punt considering the huge potential it has. Keep in mind, nothing will stop them from knocking on the doors of any retailer and stating that they have an official COVID19 KILLING, organic product for orders. But for me, I'm invested in the potential of the M3 system. There is literally nothing like it. You can have sprays like ZNO and AEI but in the end, the main factor for transmission is airborne when people are within the proximity of others. The surface sprays do nothing in that case. In order for society to come back to the norm, everything will need to reopen again and that's where the M3 system comes in perfectly. Don't forget, the US federal government has already placed an order for 10 million units. Other countries will follow suit if these guys can finally say they have the official document that says they have tested against human COVID19.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $321 64.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 462891 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.