HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

Hopefully the announcement on Monday can change your mind, and...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hopefully the announcement on Monday can change your mind, and you don't wait until revenue figures come in because that would be a little late. The market is forward looking, especially based on potential. The potential is too big if human COVID19 results are positive (99.9%+) for a completely organic product. It will be chasing the market cap of Zoono if it is a positive result IMO.

There are three things I will be looking out for on Monday's announcement:

1. POSITIVE HUMAN COVID-19 results. So it will need to kill the SARS-CoV-2 virus by more than 99.9%+

2. Mention of fast tracking TGA approval with this test certification - Which if they do, I'm sure they will get it without any worries, with COVID19 claims. This will open so many doors in the Australian market. They can literally go to Chemist Warehouse, Woolworths, Coles etc and say they have an organic COVID19 killing product ready for orders.

3. I am extremely hoping there will be some mention of trying to get on LIST N by the EPA. If they are going to apply for the approval, this will be the biggest game changer, especially in the American market. The whole US market will open to them. And it shouldn't be hard to get the approval fast tracked as well considering they will have the COVID19 test results (if positive).

If all three conditions are met on Monday, I will be close to doubling my holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.