VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-69

1. 3,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    You assume that TSI want to be involved with us. What have we done as a company to offer support to them since Jeff became CEO? It has all has but been ignored as any type of asset.

As most here know I am a massive advocate for the TSI Management team and they will do what is best for them, as VOR/TSN basically walked away from them. You cannot blame them, they have had a lot of hard yards with demonitisation, RBI directives increasing costs and now Co-Vid, Yet without any more capital injection they rolled out a digital platform and I believe expanded their back office offering, leveraging the network they acquired from Mphasis. All things considered a great effort without us, so why do they need us. They will do what they want, when they are ready.

This is our core issue. We have and had good businesses that ran themselves. There was nothing offered in the VOR etc brand that added value to what they already did, so in my view, they choose their own path. You need to nurture your portfolio and stroke a few egos sometimes to develop the culture for success for your company. If people believe they don't need you or you don't value them, they walk and do their own thing.

Cheers
    Last edited by jonkey1995: 21/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.