TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Justis, I have read your posts for years and you are the eternal...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Justis, I have read your posts for years and you are the eternal optimist. You have a good grip on the company. My records show that I bought my first load of TROY in 2003 and sold them at $4.56 for a very nice " ATO declared capital gain". Since then I have been in and out for mostly a string of losses and disappointments with the company performance - , underperformance time and time again. In my last post I said that TROY was too stressful for me but once again I am back and I have that stressed out feeling again. I feel I am about to face another loss because every time in the last few years that is how it has turned out. I think I need a therapist to help me with TROY. My question is am I going to be OK this time? Will my last words to my wife of 52 years be "look LOVE it was troy, not you that has done this to me"? I have sourced a 1994 bottle of Penfolds 389 from our cellar just in case I feel my last gasps are about to arrive. Sorry to be so negative but ten times bitten ten times shy.
    GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS AND PARTNERS.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.