TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

K&D - I'm probably in the same boat as you, mate. For me it is a...

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    K&D - I'm probably in the same boat as you, mate. For me it is a battle between Einstein and the laws of probability. Albert reckoned that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. My high-school understanding of probability is that sooner or later your numbers have to come up.

My sinking feeling is that we have been here before, with a cap raising based on a sliver of newly discovered hope only to end up back where we came from. The fact that they apparently have already nailed the cap raising, albeit at a discount to the market price and albeit of a relatively small amount of money, makes me think I might be being unnecessarily pessimistic.

For me, it all swings on the next set of assay results (that either the company already has or should receive imminently). If they are confirmation that we are dealing with a substantial discovery then oh happy days!. But if they indicate that the one "world class" set of assay results may have been an aberration then groundhog day it is for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.