PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

You boys not looking at the big picture play at hand.Western...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    You boys not looking at the big picture play at hand.

Western Australia are not going to make hydroxide plant simple reasons
    - costs to much, cant compete with Asia
    best bet is to export spodumene to Asia in massive quantities.

Location of Pilangoora deposits being where they are in proximity to Asia is
    the shortest route (cheapest) hence why the Iron Ore boys are all in the
    north west Pilbara region for decades now.

Tesla using the power house of China to manufacture their vehicles and energy
    storage systems on the cheap to then export to Europe and Australia basically
    anywhere where labour costs are high.

Tesla "continuing" to become the largest consumer of lithium iron phosphate
    batteries in the whole world. Asia will capitalize on this and will supply them for decades
    if your not in the know about Tesla you should be. Your outlook on this company will
    drastically change overnight.

Currently the export of spodumene in the future coming out of Port Hedland will be bottle
    necked by the limitation of one shared port facility (Port Authority) located in Port Hedland.
    When demand for lithium surpasses the max output of this single loading port facility , PLS
    is well in a good position to profit from the spodumene price rising.

Due to this rising spodumene price more and more Lithium companies will be starting up, it will be
    like 2016 all over again. The pure amount of lithium produced today is peanuts to the demand in 5-10
    years from now.

If Australian Super are footing the bill for the Altura acquisition is genius for them, they have many analyst's
    looking at supply chains world wide and they know the future is a pure lithium play hence the helping hand.
    I sold my shares the other day at 43c prior to todays announcements.

I'm going to wait until the acquisition is complete be it end of November start of December will have to wait
    and see, but I firmly believe PLS will make the deal the share price on Friday will no doubt be around 42c once again.
    Definitely an opportunity for the future ten years.

Pretty much its a buy and hold strategy until we await the big news of Asia ramping up Lithium conversion from either
    LG Cham, CATL, Tesla, Samsung SDI, BYD etc...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2601/2601185-a2050e085c51b3f785e2efec86e3fca1.jpg

For added foresight I wouldn't put it past PLS eventually utilising this new Bulk export port being developed in the
    Port Hedland port. Currently PLS deliver lithium via Road trains to the QUBE facility in Wedgefield. Before the Ship berths
    in PPA, QUBE then transport direct to the stock yards prior for loading.

But in the future when lithium is cranking I would assume full ramp by 2024.

Thanks just my 2 cents, I'm looking to re invest into PLS ironically using "Australian Super's Member Direct" feature a pure
    long term play for me since I won't be able to get my Super until 2048. PLS by then will be rocking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.