SP8 8.33% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-438

1. 10,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    I think knockers and down ramper's are deluded if they think the share price is going to tank.
    This trading halt gives the company time to present some facts and real truths on how the marketing is working.
    I get the feeling that the announcement will involve information on how the Crowd1 advertising model is being conducted with real numbers from there members sign ups.
    I'm convinced that such information will show that there is no scam or misleading of numbers.
    The updated information to be provided ,I think will be quite significant and see a huge gap up on open ,I think many will be left behind wondering what happened as the share price rises well past a 100 million market cap.
    Also during this halt the email issue of not receiving one may be sorted ,or at least explained in a way that a welcome email will only be sent out by Emerge ,and once the first billing cycle starts ,remember ,Emerge is in full control of Miggster ,so they are the ones who would send out a email ,Crowd1 is only the marketer and a share holder of Miggster.
    I do truly believe that the coming information will be well received by us shareholders and the overall market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $335 51.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3066957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.