ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Never fall in love with a stock, that is your problem. Research, research and keep researching. Like i did. I told you all day what I seen in the company and my sign up experience how it could be scripted you can use any email without verification and not even your name, my research of the crowd1, every post on their facebook page was repetitive please sign up from people with 0 friends on fb fake accounts for sure, videos on facebook with more likes than views, views were only 1,800 its not deformation, it is what i seen and my advice. You didnt take it, do not get sour. I would be more concerned if i was the person saying its going to have a minimum of 1 million paid subscribers 144m a year blah blah blah. On WHAT evidence and research did you do to give people that advice? Mine was to sell. I dont hold any em1 stocks for personal gain or nothing, i wasn't a down ramper, i signed up to hot copper to warn people about em1, i am not drifta like i was accused off. Im willing to take an oath on that, are you? Sorry if you took my post personally, i was trying to help, not downramp for a cheap buy. First time on hotcopper, it wont be my last post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.