ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    I participated in the CR on the clear understanding this was a 12month+ play. If for some reason the SP heads further south, then I will add to my position .... all things being equal. Although the Swedes and other are trying to develop alternatives to CC, for steel making, especially using hydrogen, this will take many years and be very expensive.
    Even the demise of thermal coal is being overplayed. Many new coal fired power stations are being built around the world, all with 30-40 year lifespans. Japan built more than 22 new CFPS after the Fukushima catastrophe lead to them (unnecessarily) shutting down their nuclear power plants .... ditto Germany now burns way more fossil fuel post Fukushima. Read Michael Shellenberger's "Apocalypse Never" to get the full story of environmental nonsense.
    Yes, climate change is real, but without nuclear, the "alternatives won't deliver" .... and coal will be used for many decades, especially in the developing world, where the unmet demand for electricity is huge and growing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.