KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Whilst I don't disagree, I think the main sentiment here is that...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Whilst I don't disagree, I think the main sentiment here is that we should have been able to see a large run of the SP today immediately after launch. So that long term investors, who have been invested in KSS could see some actual result for their faith and money. What management today has done is effectively stonewalling investors and limiting their exit options.

Imagine have tens of thousands invested into Kleos at 0.2-0.3, endured the RocketLab failure, watch the ups and downs, and finally when the actual much anticipated launch that everyone has been waiting on since last year and has been constantly delayed, actually succeed, you'd want to see some actual green numbers as a payoff for the faith and opportunity cost invested. Some people like myself, would want to offload at least our initial capital today to fund other ideas and let the rest free-ride.

But what happened? We have to wait til Wednesday and possibly watch the momentum fades and possibly a dip in share price. It's frustrating to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.