UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Appreciate all the input here from other posters and definitely...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Appreciate all the input here from other posters and definitely not disappointed with this raise
    The raise price is the highest it’s been in over 2 years and the dilution even if the $4m is raised will mean at 10c a market cap of $48m instead of $40m
    but more importantly puts the company in an even more solid position as they continue to achieve their objectives ahead of schedule
    And that’s why we’re finding most investors and in particular ones that have been invested before the last couple of weeks, are excited and seeing this raise in a positive light
    If they raise the $4m I do believe like others that they’ll just eradicate all debt which will be excellent and remove the one real negative aspect I wasn’t happy with when choosing to invest months ago
    And the rest seems to be for accelerating H2 & H3 targets which I think the majority of real investors are anticipating propelling CM8 and their market cap materially higher into 2021 and beyond
    The growing Crowd Direct business should then be able to fund growth and accelerate partnerships from here on out
    I also, like many have already stated, believe that someone wanted a decent stake in this company at this level whilst so undervalued
    And with so few shares getting played with, would have sent the share price way higher if they had just tried to build that position on market
    Anyway, all should be revealed and I’m hoping for Monday morning as this team doesn’t seem to muck around anymore
    Turnaround has been proven over the last year and now accelerating on all fronts, which should only enthuse new investors and set CM8 to be on a growth trajectory on every front for the coming years
    Understand the disappointment from those new to the register over the last couple of days, but with a touch more patience I don’t think you’ll be too disappointed in another few months when hopefully the news drops of our Insuretech JV - fingers crossed
    SS seemed very sure of who they wish to partner with, so will be very interesting to see who that may be
    Enjoy the ride all, this is just another part of it and has given our chart a much needed breather after the warm up jog
    Getting it ready for the actual next run up
    Going to be an insane year of news flow and revenue generation next year so hopefully everyone gets to enjoy the ride whilst new investors stumble across this now switched on team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.