ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Have had a change of heart after some thinking. if that’s the case I’m ok with the decision. If the full amount was raised back in August @5 we would have further dilution and possibly not be sitting where we currently are. So perhaps doing two separate raises this far apart moves on the sophs that sell some bags and aren’t invested in the long run company making project.

It’ll take some patience but as stated by a few here this is probably the next leg up from here it’ll provide a strong consolidation at cr price and movement should occur on assays. There has definitely been an increase in selling some large loads at market on the announcements. Personally as this wasn’t moving on some promising results I figured it is either overlooked or someone saw this coming due to the announcement progression.

happy to still be with AQI. However I am still a little skeptical as to my earlier comments on this thought process

2. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Just watched the webinar. Very positive feeling overall but I still can't wrap my head around why we are doing a raise when we have $3m in the bank and will be left with $2m after the drilling is completed in December.

Does Pete not think we'll have a re-rate in share price post drilling or is this an opportunity to hand out freebies to mates before the re-rate.

Either way, not happy with the CR announcement but I'll be participating if given the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $24 1.082K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 199459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.