IBX 2.50% 3.9¢ imagion biosystems limited

You always need to have an edge when investing in pennies and...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    You always need to have an edge when investing in pennies and one of my more successful competitive edges has been investing in people, not just companies. There are tons of shady companies on the asx, especially in the micro-cap range, these companies exist solely to rip off people. Many companies have big dreams, but very few companies have capable people with a proven track record. Easy way to make money, invest in companies with capable people, people who are passionate about what they are working on, people with talent, people who are not just there to make money, but there to change the world forever. Just look at Elon Musk, look at Steve Jobs, then look at their company's SP. Most are delivering 1000% returns. So if you are going to go long on a penny, always make sure you research every single board member and see if there is any special individual who has the capabilities of turning a dream into a reality. I follow Michael Harsh very closely and he is always involved in revolutionary technology. As a matter of fact, currently he is part of a team of scientists developing Covid-19 rapid testing tech for the NIH in the USA. Its already successful, and is capable of delivering Covid-19 test results on the spot in minutes, making it possible to carry out 2.7 million Covid tests per day in the USA. This man has already played his part and made his mark on the global fight against Covid-19, maybe next year he will make his mark on the global fight against cancer. I will definitely be sticking around to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.