SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Prolifix, not saying discount etc. Fact if they are issued at...

1. 5,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4161
    Prolifix, not saying discount etc. Fact if they are issued at 1.1 with a free 0.8 option that trades at 0.4.

Those that get the cr effectively pay 0.7 once they sell the free option at 0.4. That is all I was pointing out.

The company has not discounted, nor should as you imply, the deal overall does external to the Co.

Its a damn good deal to those that get the offer.

Not 4m cash, if 3m raised. We need to take out costs there.

Cash was 1m at quarter end reported 9 October 2020

The drilling conducted, admin, wages would have depleted that to close to zero in this quarter.

So with the 3m raise, minus costs they'd have around 2.7m as ballpark, not 4m. Still that is ample.

My point at 5c was just an example, I could have used 2c or 3c.

They did say results in a few weeks in there announcment, if good naturally the price would rise, not fall as you imply.

Raising now may imply results are not due in a few weeks or need cash to operate. Fine either way.

260m shares agreed not massive, but if success that could have been 130m, 100m for same coin and less dilution.

If you had a business that you new was going to deliver a best return, you would not raise dirt cheap, diluting your own shares before it, unless you had too or you wait to maximise your price.

Issuing shares, dilutes all existing holders % in the Co which I am sure you know.

Main thing is they are getting cash, as without it you cease trading. So it is comforting to know they are safely solvent going forward and able to rc out the lease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 525338 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.