NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

I agree with Danharks and Pie-O-Mie....the value of this stock...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I agree with Danharks and Pie-O-Mie....the value of this stock in the future is not to be underestimated.

Lets run through some figures...

They are expecting the Gross revenue over the lifecycle of the 31 year production to be equivalent to 26,868,000,000 (26.87 Billion)
    Take out the total Opex and Total Capex expenses of $8,098,000,000 (8.01 Billion) leaves the company with a projected cash flow of $18,396,000,000 or $18.40 Billion.

That is alotttttt of money for a very small company like LCK!!
    And that is only based on HALF of the resource that is currently 2P reserve!! (i.e. 1,153PJ)

There is still the other two seams they need to test that they estimate to be 1,469 PJ....if they wanted to...they could either use this resource for further Urea production and exporting (ie. estimated $23.44 Billion Projected Cash flow) or use it for selling gas to the market (of which there is already great demand!!

This could bring the total value of the resource to a projected cash flow of 41.84 Billion dollars.

And then throw into the mix 'Hydrogen'....in another 10 years...LCK could be the leading Hydrogen provider across Australia due to their extremely low cost of production (halving that of the cost that the government roadmap projects).

You ask me how much this stock will be worth when it goes to production??? Hmmmm....all I can say is that it is a HUGE return on Shareholder value $$$$$ ...........so the question is....do you buy more tomorrow, wait, or sell.

I would be kicking myself if I sold now and didn't wait it out....

That is a question each investor needs to grapple with. Do you sell now to get the Kia or wait a few years and sell to get the house?

I know where I stand.

Do your own research.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.